Smoothies are considered a healthy food to drink. And how to make healthy smoothies is a concern right now. We’ve listed 10 ingredients you add to your smoothie to make it as healthy as possible. In this article, we’re going to focus on healthy eating, or more precisely, the superfoods you can add to your smoothie to make sure you eat healthy.
So, which superfoods should you add to your smoothie? We list 10 healthy superfoods used in smoothies
- Green Tea – Rich in Antioxidants; Helps Boost Your Immunity
- Chia seeds – amazing energy seeds for all your body’s healthy fat and protein needs
- Cashews – an ingredient most commonly used as a substitute for protein powder in smoothies
- Hemp seeds – the richest source of plant-based protein! They are rich in omega-3, omega-6, protein, vitamin E and minerals.
- Spinach – one of the healthiest foods! It is rich in vitamins and has multipurpose anti-cancer properties. It has a mild flavor and is easy to disguise with other ingredients.
- Blueberry – an anti-aging berry; one of the highest antioxidants
- Cucumbers – 95% water! Therefore, it is an excellent antidote, especially helpful for liver and kidney function
- Bananas – high in fiber and potassium, bananas are one of the must-haves in smoothies because they also add creaminess and a touch of sweetness
- Ginger – Greatly supports the immune system
- Greek yogurt – an essential ingredient in many smoothies. Greek yogurt has twice the protein and half the carbohydrates of regular yogurt. It also adds density and “fullness” to the smoothie texture.
How to prepare a smoothie? You should have a blender, or some multipurpose juicer.
We can recommend Acekool Blender BC2.
Here’s a quick recipe for a refreshing watermelon smoothie
- ice cubes)
- Greek yogurt (you can also put bananas instead)
Put the cut watermelon cubes in a blender, add ice cubes, and blend until the ice cubes break into small pieces. Add Greek yogurt (or banana) and mix more. Make sure not to “overmix” it, it’s actually better when you can feel the texture of the little ice cubes. You have it, it’s that simple.
Attention: This article – 10 Ingredients You Should Add to Your Smoothie has the permission from GaoMon Blogs, for Product Recommendation of GaoMon Home – Embrace The New Style of Life.