Celestron – Nature DX 10×42 Binoculars – Outdoor and Birding Binocular – Fully Multi-coated with BaK-4 Prisms – Rubber Armored – Fog & Waterproof Binoculars – Top Pick Optics
Nature DX 10x42mm Binocular
Celestron’s mid-size, affordable favorite among birders and outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
Great All-around Binocular
Offering the right combination of powerful 10x magnification and full-size 42mm objective lenses, this binocular is an excellent choice for just about any activity, from the outdoors to the ballpark.
Fully Multi-coated Lenses Phase-coated BaK4 prisms
Fully multi-coated lenses provide high levels of well-managed light transmission while phase-coated, premium BaK4 prism glass ensures sharp, true-to-life color of observed subjects.
Waterproof and Fog-proof
Filled with dry nitrogen gas and sealed, the Nature DX can easily withstand rigorous outdoor use without internal fogging of the lenses.
Comfortable and Eyeglass- Friendly
Twist-up eyecups are comfortable to use and can be easily positioned for use with or without eyeglasses.
Use an optional Celestron tripod adapter to mount the binocular on a monopod or tripod for long periods of steady viewing.
Objective lens caps, eyepiece rainguard, neck strap, carrying case, lens cloth, and instruction manual all included.
- PERFECT BINOCULARS FOR EVERY ADVENTURE: A great match for everyone from beginners to mid-range outdoors and birding enthusiasts. The perfect combination of premium build and portability.
- TOP-RATED GLASS OPTICS WITH IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Fully multi-coated lenses for brighter images, more contrast and highest resolution with phase-coated BaK-4 prisms, 10x magnification power, and 6.5-foot close focus.
- ROBUST, WATERPROOF MID-SIZED BODY: Incredibly precise build and design that offers protection from outdoor elements. Features a waterproof fogproof, rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing
- ALL YOU NEED IS INCLUDED: Take this Binocular with you anywhere. We’ve included a compact carrying case, objective lens caps, an eyepiece rainguard, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual for easy use on the go.
- UNBEATABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by unlimited access to technical support team
More to read:
Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Newtonian Telescope 32% Off Now At $237.97
ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Lite Pull Up/Chin Up Bar Foldable 36% Off Now At $32.20
Klymit Static V Inflatable Sleeping Pad Green-2020 28% Off Now At $43.00